Wednesday, 27 January 2010

AJC10: On Bad days my thinking's rather Black and white, but I dream in colour


This idea came to me as soon as this week's task of playing with colour was announced - I have a filofax in which I put my weekend ideas down for the journal until I can work on the layouts during the week. As it happens, Monday was a bad day - I burnt myself by spilling tea over me and then I was told as a bombshell that I might not have professional help with sorting out my binge eating issues, and so I cried most of the day. My burn has now blistered and I had a headache all yesterday, but today's a different day.




The black and white page was actually difficult to make yesterday as it hurt my headache, but it's how I feel when I'm having a bad day - it's all or nothing, yes/no, success or failure. Black and white, no grey to the options, but this is not me all the time and as I say "I dream in colour".


Credits:
Black and white papers - Tangie Baxter, Chronicles of Imagination, Chapter 11 papers

Colourful side:
Pink background paper - Tangie Baxter, Chronicles of Imagination, Chapter 5 papers
Turquoise bracket page and corrugated bracket frame - Studio Flergs and mgl Scraps, What Dreams May Come Bracket Album
Bed and Window frame - Lorie Davison, Flying Dream Storybook, Magic Bedroom set
Moon and Cloud, Stardrops and Sparkle border - Tangie Baxter, Chronicles of Imagination, Chapter 3 elements
Rainbow - Tangie Baxter, Chronicles of Imagination, Chapter 13 elements
Star puffy stickers - Craft Creatives

No comments:

Post a Comment