The photo came from a walk I took last Autumn around a local lake. The water was so still and reflected the blue sky beautifully. The extract is from a poem ("Leisure") that I had to learn off by heart at secondary school (high school). In the first year we had a weekly lesson with the Head teacher and she was very intimidating when you were only 11 years old. We had to learn the words and the punctuation of the poem so that we could write it out unaided as a test the next lesson. Needless to say I only remember bits of it now, but the words seemed appropriate for the photo.
Credits:
Paper - Studio Flergs, Apartment D Quick Page kit
I can't find the details for the tag, sorry, forgot to write it down as I put the page together earlier in the week

No comments:
Post a Comment