Friday, 24 September 2010

VIP


A couple of months ago, there was an opportunity to join, as a VIP guest for 6 months, the creative studio of Tangie, who runs the Art Journal Caravan, and I umed and erred about it. There are people a lot more talented than me out there - how could I join to be a backstage guest, and deprave someone else as there were only 10 guest passes to buy? Anyway, I let chance in and had a go at getting a pass, and got in, after all, who is better at being me than me. The pass is for 6 months and of course I've had my surgery since so not had much chance to post anything, but my arm is feeling a bit better...

I gave up posting my art journal entries to the the Caravan's gallery as I got fed up with getting few feedback comments, compared to others, and so this blog is the only place to see my journal pages. This is a a piece I did for the preview of today's task - the keyword being "Bloom". My art is for me, which is just as valid a reason as any other. I have some catching up to do as today's officially the start of week 39, but it's still my week 14, but I'm not beating myself up about it. I'm looking at the scenery and enjoying the journey's ride...
Credits: Backgrounds and elements, Studio Tangie @ Scrapbookgraphics, Art Journal Caravan, Week 39 parcel (out today)

No comments:

Post a Comment