Monday, 9 May 2011

AJC 2011 11.0 Word for the Year - Believe


I forgive you...

Last week, I decided to forgive myself, to stop my binge eating to keep the past away, and to move forward.
I choose my word for this year at the beginning of 2011, to work on me believing my own worth, etc.  It's taken a while to start my journal for the Art Journal Caravan, but it's actually a journal for all the courses I'm doing this year as I keep on my journey - the cover of journal has the various course details as stickers, like a suitcase for a journey.

My Word 2011: Believe

This year I'm going to believe... Some of the things I've said before but this time I'm aiming to mean it.  This
year my journal's going to be a hybrid one on the whole, as I prefer some texture to my pieces.

This year I'm going to believe this...

Credits:
Spotty Background papers : Week 1 Parcel, Art Journal Caravan 2011, from Studio Tangie Baxter @ http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/
Journal frame, "My Word" Artgirl, "2011" and paint splatter elements: Week 1 Parcel 2011 - as above.
"This year I'm going to", camel, "create", "enjoy the journey" and painted circle corner elements: Starter Kit for Art Journal Caravan 2011, from Studio Tangie Baxter as above.
"Believe" element: Week 1 Parcel, Art Journal Caravan 2010, from Studio Tangie Baxter as above
Fonts : Rough Typewriter,

1 comment: