Thursday, 25 February 2010

AJC10: A Case of You

These are some of my favourite lyrics for they are so evocative and now with the Art Journal provisions plus a few more elements, the layout spoke to me through the lyrics. My favourite version is by my favourite singer Brian Kennedy as it's more within his range I feel, but I also like the Diana Krall version. I love the idea of living within a paintbox. To me this part of the song is uplifting for following those who aren't afraid surely gives courage to those who would fear otherwise.

Credits:
Background paper - Studio Tangie, Journal Anthology Papers
Paintbox, paintbrush and Blue stars - Studio Tangie, Art Journal Caravan, Steamer Trunk Elements
Boxes, Canvases, Light string, Easel and folder tag - Gypsy Couture @ Digichick, Artists Loft elements
Blue circle border - Studio Tangie, Art Journal Caravan, Week 4 Parcel

No comments:

Post a Comment