
I love the TV show "Glee". I watch it, then my son and I watch it together later, and we love it. He loves drama and wants to be a singer or an actor. The top quote is from the pilot episode, from the founder of the high school's Glee club, and the quote on the gingham ribbon is from the Celine Dion song Taking Chances - written by David A. Stewart and Kara Dioguardi: "What do you say to taking chances, What do you say to jumping off the edge? Never knowing if there's solid ground below Or hand to hold, or hell to pay…". The photo is of my mum aged about 12 - I used it as I liked the pose. The "Remember that song" is there to remind me to take some chances.
Credits:
Backing paper, gingham ribbon, piano hand (rotated), marbled border - Studio Tangie @ SBG, Art Journal Caravan, Week 8 parcel
"Remember that song" - Gypsy Couture @ SBG, Journalling prompts
Red ribbon - Studio mgl @ SBG, Dreaming in Colours 2.0 - Red

No comments:
Post a Comment