Monday, 17 January 2011

Soul Restoration Book Cover


Yes, I am a glutton for punishment, in case you are wondering. I like to be busy, to have projects on the go and this is the cover of a book of truths I'm creating on an online course offered by the Brave Girls Club, called Soul Restoration http://bravegirlsclub.com/onlineclasses.html As part of the course I received the denim book cover and the green buttons and felt flower. The yellow "under construction" tape I already had and seemed appropriate. The labels are from the online supplies for the course.

Some of the tasks on this 6 week course I may not share as it is a personal journey of truth, but I'll share what I'm able to. Here's to finding who I am.

Love Julie x

Credits:
Denim book cover - ChatterBox Inc, The Denim Album
Green buttons, jewel and felt shapes - ChatterBox Inc, Splendid Treasures element - Willow
"Under Construction" twill Ribbon - Paperartsy (from my stash)
Paper tags - from Soul Restoration course resources

2 comments:

  1. Love your art work! Sounds like a great class. Maybe I can catch the next one that starts.
    Good luck Julie.
    Dixie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Brave Girls!!!! The class was incredible! I am signed up for Part 2!

    ReplyDelete