As part of Week 1 projects, we have to think about the special place/house that holds our soul or essence and walk towards in truths, rather than through fears. This is my two page spread for this part...
The words are from the Soul Restoration course supplies
Page 1:
Credits:
Background - K & Co Brenda Walton Designer paper, BW Madeline 8.5 x 8.5 Double sided paper pad (36 sheets)
Picture of Girl and Phrases - from Soul Restoration course resources
Page 2:
These words are to reassure the fears I've had about trust in the past, and the flags are for the changes I am making.
Credits:
Background (extract from digital mini kit) - HGD by Laurie Ann @ ScrapArtist.com, Being Home mini kit (website no longer available)
House and flags (altered slightly as it ripped as I was cutting ;) ) - HGD by Laurie Ann @ ScrapArtist.com (website no longer available)
Picture of House in the Wood and phrases - from Soul Restoration Course supplies

Julie,
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely great! I love, love, what you're doing. Be safe, friend. Love, Dix xxx