Today I've managed to catch up with ideas, so I've been able to put several pages together, and get my computer working to upload the photos I had taken onto the gallery for the Art Journal Caravan project. I wanted to do a divider for each month and found some chipboard arrows that will fit my scrapbook and its theme. The idea came to me a few days ago - I've just been waiting until I got to that bit of the scrapbook. I took some of the colour out of the original paper download using Photoshop, because I wanted it to be pale to contrast with later pages. As a child I found it difficult to get strong colours mixes for my Art lessons at school so favouring watercolours. The use of the lighter palette is reflect the prospect of breaking free from the past, hence the crossing out of bound, here being seen as bound with shackles.
Credits:
Background paper - Tangie Baxter, Journal Anthology papers no. 11.
Arrow tag, part of a six pack of Keychain Coasters to which I added 2 further punch holes - Maya Road
"January" Metal embellishment - Making Memories (I think)
"Ticket to Travel", part of Travel Dipsticks tag set - We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon - freebie
xx

Interesting :)xx
ReplyDeleteThank you, Dixie - only way is up :) xx
ReplyDelete