For some time I've been scrapbooking and having been using digital elements in my scrapbook pages as well as physical embellishments. My last project was a Thank you Album for Brian Kennedy, but I have had several other projects on the go - an small scrapbook album called "The Game of Life" and a scrapped photo album. However this year-long Art Journalling project grabbed my eye.
Week 1's instructions are to find "One Word" to focus on, "a word that inspires all your goals" and then produce a journal/scrapbook layout inspired by the word. I was in the middle of a quandary on choosing my word when my computer crashed off the internet. My theme was to be "Letting Go" but that's 2 words, so I've now settled on an related word "Freedom". Now I'll have to put my thinking cap on for design.
Best wishes, Julie x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi "letting go"
ReplyDeleteFor a moment I thought you might pick the word quandary...(haha-forgive me)xx
Nope, quandary's my middle name LOL xx
ReplyDelete